- Collaborate with faculty and researchers at inter-university level and at other research institutions
- Conduct workshops, seminars, and international conferences on the highlighted research areas
- Conduct monthly meetings between different research groups, which may be open to external participants. The purpose is to encourage researchers and to find ways of helping each other with research and to publish and apply for grants.
- Running customized short courses and distinguished lecture series giving enough theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Initiate a journal of international recognition for Engineering and Science.